Bankofamerica.com/Activate – Using your Online Banking ID and Passcode will activate your personal credit card in the shortest amount of time possible. We’ll validate your identification, check your credit card, and let you go. Enroll in Online Banking now to activate your credit card if you haven’t already.
Bankofamerica.com/Activate – Bank of America Visa Reward Card
Benefits of a Card –
- Say goodbye to the wait for chequeens to arrive in the mail.
- Use at all times. The VISA debit card is accepted everywhere – in shops, online, and over the phone.
- At ATMs, point-of-sale* terminals, and Visa banks and credit unions, you may withdraw money.
- Pay your bills using your credit card.
Use your Online Banking ID and Passcode to activate your account faster if you’ve already done so.
Your EDD Debit Card welcome package includes the following:
- Debit Card for EDD
- a set of directions or facts
- Wallet-size Customer service and price schedule information in a handy reference guide
Agreement for the use of a debit card by the California Employment Development Department
The card’s activation and usage instructions should be carefully read when you get the card.
Getting the ball Rolling with Online Registration
- Use our safe Online Banking to keep tabs on your accounts. Simply sign up and use the same password for our Mobile Banking app.
- Enroll at bankofamerica.com by clicking on the Enroll link. Complete the form by entering the relevant information and clicking on the Continue button.
- Select Send code after entering your email address and receiving a verification code.
- Submit by entering the authorization code and pressing the Submit button.
- Click Continue once you’ve read and acknowledged the Electronic Disclosure.
- Click Continue once you’ve read and agreed to the Online Banking Service Agreement.
- Create a new username and password and click on the Continue button.
- If you want us to keep track of the device you’re using, check this box. Select No if you’re using a public computer. Then, press the Next button.
- Congratulations on your 9th place finish! As soon as you’ve completed the registration process for Online Banking, you’ll be given a new Online ID and Passcode.
- You’ll be sent to an account overview page as soon as you log in successfully. The Mobile Banking app may be accessed using the same username and password.
To what bank Account May I Send the Money I’ve Earned?
Transferring your benefits is as simple as making a one-time or regular direct deposit at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard or giving customer care a call at 1.866.692.9374 and requesting it be done for you.
No personal bank account information will be requested from you by the Employment Development Department at any time, under any condition. You must initiate any direct deposit transfer via Bank of America.
What is the EDD Debit Card Number and How Can I Use it?
Use a card with a magnetic stripe only:
PIN-based purchases –
- Use the debit option and input your PIN.
- If you’d like to pay with cash, enter the desired amount and it will be applied to your order.
- At an ATM, you may obtain cash or check your balance as follows:
- Put your card in the slot and enter your PIN number.
- Make a withdrawal using “checking,” or check your account balance by using “checking” and “balance inquiry. “
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount.
- Take your credit or debit card, cash, and receipt.
An autographed purchase –
- The first step is to provide or swipe your credit or debit card.
- Choose “credit” as the second option.
- Take your card and the receipt and sign them all.
- As of this writing, only new and replacement cards that are chip-enabled may be used.
- The first step is to insert your credit card into the machine.
- Complete the transaction by following the onscreen instructions. Depending on your bank, you may be prompted for your PIN number or asked to verify the transaction. Select “debit” and enter your PIN to get cash back from a Merchant. If your balance is adequate, the
- amount you provided will be added to your transaction. If you like, you may choose credit.
- You may swipe your card and follow the on-screen instructions if the terminal is not chip equipped.
Bank of America Visa Reward Card FAQs
- How to withdraw money from a Visa bank or credit union?
- Request a “Visa Manual Cash Disbursement” from the teller at the cash register.
- Then, show your card and indicate how much money you want from the available balance on it.